Elliott Pattern Pack
Teddy Elliott. An original design by Christie Bears.
Pattern Pack consists of Pattern, black glass eyes and joints - Joints are cotter pin and nut & bolt.
71cm (28”) fully jointed collectors bear.
Materials required to make
Included in this pack:
• 3x 64mm Cotter pin joints
• 2 x 76mm nut & bolt joints
• 16mm Glass eyes
In addition, the following items will be required:
• ¾ metre 15 or 20mm sparse Pile Mohair
• 2 pieces 6” x 9” ultrasuede for paw pads
• 1 kilo of polyester/cotton filling
• 150 grams woodwool stuffing for head
• polyester/cotton sewing thread
• extra strong thread for eyes
• cotton perle for features
Also see the useful bear making equipment information
Contact Katys Kwilts for your bear making supplies
Useful Bear making equipment
Making Bears requires a few items that you may not find in a standard sewing kit so to help you get started I have put together a list of the items you will need.
Bear Making basic tool kit -
- Cotter pin key or pliers for fitting cotter pin joints
- Nut drivers or spanners for fitting nut & bolt joints
- Sharp small scissors for cutting fur & threads
- Long dolls needles for inserting eyes
- Strong thread
- Sewing thread
- Hand sewing needles (curved needle can help in stitching ears)
- Template plastic or card are useful